I'm part of a dinner group. We take turns making dinner for each other. Here are some of the better parts of today.
I accidentally asked Micheal and Brady a question right as Brady put some food in his mouth. I said, "Sorry. I hate it when people do that." For the rest of the night, Brady and/or Micheal asked me something every time I took a bite. Stephanie came late and I asked "How was your day? Before you start eating." Brady heard this and after Steph told us, asked her something, I don't remember what, right as she took her first bite. As awful as I felt, I had to laugh.
Cory always puts on music when we go to his place.
Cory: Here's a song. It's a Festival of Colors song.
Stephanie: What does this have to do with festival of colors?
Carolyn pantomimes something.
Stephanie: That is the worst explanation I have ever seen.
I accidentally asked Micheal and Brady a question right as Brady put some food in his mouth. I said, "Sorry. I hate it when people do that." For the rest of the night, Brady and/or Micheal asked me something every time I took a bite. Stephanie came late and I asked "How was your day? Before you start eating." Brady heard this and after Steph told us, asked her something, I don't remember what, right as she took her first bite. As awful as I felt, I had to laugh.
Cory always puts on music when we go to his place.
Cory: Here's a song. It's a Festival of Colors song.
Stephanie: What does this have to do with festival of colors?
Carolyn pantomimes something.
Stephanie: That is the worst explanation I have ever seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment