Monday, March 4, 2013

The Weekend

Friday, I was in one of the Laboratory buildings on campus.  Someone from one of the labs said, as I walked past, "As much as I like killing mice..."

Saturday, my nephew Max read an ABC book to me.  It went something like this: A, crocodile.  B, boat.  C, lizard.  D. dinosaur.  E. elephant... J, pants... O, monkey...Q, duck...W, tent.
A was an alligator; C was a chameleon  J for jeans; O, orangutan; Q, quack; and W, wigwam.

That night, we were playing games.  My little sister wanted to play a game that none of us had played before.  No one else wanted to learn how to play a new game, because it was getting late.  We told her that it was already 11.  She said, "No it's not."  "Look at the clock."  "That's not a real clock."  Oh?  Then what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment