At my institute class, we were talking about the "Mormon glow". The teacher told this story. She was outside a restaurant looking at the menu in the window. As she walked to the light, a man came out and stopped her. He said, "There's something about you. I don't know what it is, but you're kind of sparkly." I leaned over to the person sitting next to me and whispered, "Vampire. Yes!"
I was at the grocery store, in the produce section.
Guy: I don't eat bananas anymore.
Girl: Why?
Guy: They're one of the worst foods you can eat.
Girl: Where'd you hear that?
Guy (somewhat sheepishly): I read it on the internet.
I was at the grocery store, in the produce section.
Guy: I don't eat bananas anymore.
Girl: Why?
Guy: They're one of the worst foods you can eat.
Girl: Where'd you hear that?
Guy (somewhat sheepishly): I read it on the internet.
Yes, I am a Mormon. Go to mormon.org to learn more. :)
ReplyDelete